There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Prayer

Father I come, broken and done.
You love and mercy deemed as one,
Took away my sins
And all of them are gone.


Father of great righteousness,
You see the void in me

And filled all my emptiness
To open my eyes to see.


Loving Father you went down.
With Your hands you made a crown.
And placed it on my bowed head.
With love, to me you said:


"Today I have become your Father
And you have become my son
For I have come to suffer.
At the cross, it is done.


"Let me take your burden.
Though it be too heavy.
Let me have your heart
My love for you is my strength."


I am unworthy for all of this.
I bow down to the king.
He made me His own.
So I may live with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment