There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's All Set

Life is like having a dinner date with God. It's not just a simple dinner date.

God has already prepared everything for us. The things we could enjoy to the fullest have already been prepared for us. We only need to call, take that single step towards our Father and He Himself will run all the way towards us.

Surely our Father loves us so much but some of us never really know to what extent. He gave His only Son to bear our sins to be His own. He who has no sin died in our stead.

Everyday, I see more of Dad's love for me. But the more I see His glory, the more I see my wickedness and how undeserving I am for the faithfulness that the Holy God is giving me. It's not only I who is longing to be in His presence but He Himself who is holy beyond measure is more anxious to be with His most beloved creations--us.

I could only imagine the pain that my Holy Father in heaven is feeling. I have been hurt in my life so many times but it can never equal the pain of being rejected by the very creatures He created, the very creatures who are capable of loving Him.

I'm sorry Dad for wandering so far from You. I'm sorry for being ignorant of your goodness. Thank you so much for showing you dazzling light to me. Thank you for cleansing me with your Holy blood. I am undeserving for all of this but still You gave it all. I can't do anything more now than to take delight in living in Your Holy presence forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment