There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Best God Had Given

We all had the chances to pour out our best for a cause and for a cost. We give our best in our careers, survival and most of all, love. When I said all, I mean all--including my Father Himself.

Yes, the Master of the universe, the One who placed the stars in the sky and knows them by name, the One who made everything big and small, also had the chance to give His very best. All my life, I thought that for God will NEVER have a hard time in His reign. I thought He'll never swim against the current just as the salmon because He Himself controls the current.

But all for love, He went out of His way. He went down His throne to redeem us from our sins. The King of the Law became its subject at the same time as He put on the filthy clothes of the cursed man. He was brought low. He was forced to give His best while under the Law He Himself created. This time, God is really the salmon who went against the current He directed Himself.

The fullness of God's love is in the sacrifice of Christ. I thank You Lord for giving Your very best by rushing against overwhelming waves just to give us the salvation we don't deserve to have. May the Glory be Yours forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment