There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Bought for a Price

No man could ever spend a hundred million to buy a slave just to free her. No man in his right mind would spend such amount just to free a slave and marry her. And no slave would decline such overwhelming offer. Such declination is a fools errand.

I realized how much God really loves us. He bought us at a very high price--the highest price that He Himself could afford, His only Son. So blessed are the people who knows how expensive they are!

However, some of us really don't know how much we have hurt God's feelings. And most of us really know nothing about this. Worse, almost everybody who is living and those who have died away really don't care about this sacrifice.

We are so preoccupied with the things of the world. We barely have time to read our Father's message. Instead of reading it ourselves, we ask someone else to read it for us. We are easy targets for Satan's lies.

I'm so blessed that God showed me the way. He led me to the path of knowing Him better by relying my life into His glorious plans. His Word, that holds the universe, is at work at my life everyday. His will be done in my life everyday.

I remembered what Jesus said to the demon when he was tempted: "Man cannot live on bread alone but with every word that God uttered in His mouth."

To God be the praise forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment