There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Lord Helps

Oh Lord, King of the universe,
You come to my aid at times of need.
May your name be glorified
in the things you do. Be xalted.
The Lord helps me everytime.
He hears my desperate cry.
He calls out his ministering angels
to help me, his child.
The Lord fills me up with his Spirit
He enables me to battle
my human unbelief.
My Father calls me to his banquet
And I answer him:
"Yes Father, I am coming."
He runs to me instead
and carried me into his arms.
I am weak, Lord. I can't walk
in a holy place.
My feet hurt. I'm easily stumbled.
You gave me strength. For you, O Lord, 
are my strength.
My mighty Fortress, Strong Tower.
You never waste a moment.
So to you I rest my soul.
Rejoice O heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment