There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Graceful Exit

I'm not calling it suicide. I just know it would come.

Death is inevitable. It will surely come. But I know better than I used to. I know will not really die. I will just sleep--or so i thought.

Death is waking up from this perishable space-matter-time world. It is a transition from a wretched world to a better one-- far better one.

I know my time would come. But what can I do? I can't escape it. Maybe I just have to make the most out of it.

It's no use prolonging my stay as the world is so busy doing. A single meaningful death is better than million meaningless lives. It's better to live a short life full of love than to live a long one without it.

I'm thinking of a graceful exit... one that will bring more people to realisation of the secret things of God. Perhaps martyrdom. Perhaps a peaceful one. Whatever it will be, it's significance will be in the hands of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment