There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Message

Dear child,

I know your struggles and your hardships. You have been searching for a place of your own. Happiness was something you desperately look for but you are looking for it in the wrong places. You long for love but you are doing more of the asking than with the doing. And you do not know where you are heading and what your sins can do to you.

Child, though you barely know me, I know you very well. I knit you together in your mother’s womb. I have heard your prayers before you have uttered them. I have written your life in the palm of my hands. And I have kept your tears in my heart.

I came down to you to take the punishment that is meant to be yours. I endured the cross so I may have you for eternity.

See, I have done everything for you. My grace is sufficient. Come; let me guide you to the path of righteousness. I have not left you any pictures of myself but I left you my words of eternal life.

May you find your way back to me dear child. Though you have been unfaithful, I am faithful and my arms are wide open to accept you in my dwelling.

Love,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment