There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Break in a Song

Sure-footed as a deer
Nothing can hold me back
For Your word I hold dear
No matter how my enemies attack
Even if the mighty falls below.
Your mercy is my heart's only cry.
But my strength will surely fail.
Without yours I would die.
You took me from the depths.
Held me up with your hands,
Tucked me closed in
Your tender loving chest.
What I want you may withold.
What I need is what you've told
My life is in your hands,
Though my heart goes cold.
I love the way you call.
I want to walk that place
That Beautiful Land of grace
To see you face to face
I want to be free!
Free from this cursed world.
Cursed!
Cursed is this world!
Flee from its shackles all you people.
Don't turn back.
For this place is going in ruins.
Run to the Rock.
The City of Refuge.
The Truth will set us free.
Oh Mother of the brave, Zion.
Break in a song.
"Holy is the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment