There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Who Am I?

Men ought to regard me as servant of Christ and as am entrusted with the secret things of God. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. I care very little if I am judged by others or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.

God has put me on display at the end of the procession, like a man condemned to die in the arena. I have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men. I am a fool for Christ. To this very hour I go hungry and thirsty, I am in rags, I am brutally treated, I am homeless. I work hard with my own hands. When I am cursed, I bless; when I am persecuted, I endure it; when I am slandered, I answer kindly. Up to this moment I have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world.


I am a minister of the Gospel of Christ. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. I am a witness am not my own. I am not of this world. I am not under the law. I am not a slave. I am not inferior. I am not alone. I am bold. I am not ashamed of who I am. I am an ambassador for Christ. I am jealous for the saints with a godly jealousy. I am an intercessor who stands in the gap. I am Christ's. I am the friend of God. I am a servant of God. I am a part of the Body of Christ. I am one of the saints in Christ Jesus. I am the Bride of Jesus Christ. I am a fellow citizen with all the saints in the Kingdom of God. I am the temple of the Lord and the Holy Spirit dwells within me. I am redeemed. I am bought with a price. I am Blood bought. I am valuable to God. I am one in which God has an inheritance. I am reconciled to God. I am made clean. I am saved by the Gospel. I am born again of incorruptible seed. I am a new creation. I am in Christ Jesus. I am complete in Him. I am free from the control of man. I am free from sin. I am free from the law of sin and death. I am free from the curse of the law. I am free indeed. I am called according to His purpose. I am called into the fellowship of His Son. I am called to peace. I am called to liberty. I am called to His eternal glory. I am God's field. I am God's building. I am a branch connected into the Vine Jesus Christ and His life flows through me. I am healed from my infirmities. I am immune from every sickness and disease. I am an epistle of Christ, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God. I am Abraham's seed. I am an heir according to the promises made to Abraham.. I am part of a chosen generation. I am a member of a royal priesthood. I am a citizen of a holy nation. I am one of His own special people. I am an heir of God a joint heir with Jesus Christ. I am member of the household of God. I am nothing without God, but because of Jesus Christ, I have become a co-inheritor with Christ, partaker of His Divine Nature, co-equal with believers at the foot of the cross, a cell in the Bride's body, part of Christ's body, and Christ is part of the Trinity

That's just who I am, for this life is not about ME; it's about JESUS.

2 comments: