There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

As If

Yeah. It's been i long time since I wrote something in my page. I've been so troubled lately and my budget for internet surfing is tight on its neck.

I suffered a bit of a writer's block since I wasn't myself these past few days. Lately, I couldn't find my place in anything that comes my way. I have some companions but I still feel that I am alone. I don't know. I'm not supposed to.

It's strange though. I'm not used to writing in this kind of way. I have so many ideas in my mind that I badly want to blurt out. But something's blocking me. It's not the computer. It's me.

I don't know what's happening to me now. It seems like everything is not so sure. Maybe I'm just afraid. Afraid of myself.

Not sure eh? As long as I breathe, I will always know that in the midst of all uncertainty, the existence of my Father and my true identity remain as the eternal truth of which I can hold on.

I won't lie to myself. Up to this time, only few really read my blog. I'm not fooling myself. Well, as long as I am able to express my deepest thoughts not to mention the shallowest of them.

Dear reader, bear it with me. God is not yet done with me. I'm still under construction as long as I am in this body.

No comments:

Post a Comment