There

Lessons are learned, not conceived.
Yet confessions are not to be kept.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will You Ever Cease?

How long are you going to continue running away from the horrible past that you yourself had made? You said that you have changed for the better but you turned out to be worse than you are before. Look at the things you have made. Look at the lives you have destroyed. Aren't you happy enough to see people suffering because of your selfishness?


You want to get the things you truly desire but you want to show me that you are generous.Take off your mask! What's your true identity? Why should you disguise yourself just to please me? You please me just to hurt me in the end. You lift me up just to throw me down from the peak. How long will you keep beating me down?

How many lies have you thrown at me? You made me believe that you truly desire to make me happy. How many promises have you broken so far? You say things with your mouth and throw them away as if you have never uttered them. Your promises are useless. They are noise in my ear.



You thought you own everything? Do you think I couldn't live without you? Don't think that I am helpless because I don't need any of your help. It's not you that's holding my life. 


The easier you said that I'm the only one that you have desired, the easier you went to your lovers and do to them what you did to me. Where has your dignity gone? Do you even have that just once? 


Despite the things that you have done to me, I still want to take care of you. I don't want to see you hurt but I will punish you with all my might. I want you to return to me. I was there when you were down. I brought you up from shame. I clothed you when you were naked. 

Come back to me. Return to me and I will return to you. Say sorry and I will remember your faults no more. You have been unfaithful. But behold! I am faithful. 


Come back to me. I am waiting for you. 


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment